CLARKSVILLE, Md. /eNewsChannels/ — Intelligent Fiscal Optimal Solutions (iFOS(R)) Managing Consultants, LLC is seeking applicants to serve as field reviewers in evaluating grant applications submitted to the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund) for the fiscal year (FY) 2013 funding rounds of the Community Development Financial Institutions Program (CDFI Program) and Native American CDFI Assistance Program (NACA Program).
The CDFI Fund expects to provide up to $165 million in Financial Assistance and Technical Assistance awards for FY 2013.
Applicants working in the following sectors with the minimum educational requirement are encouraged to apply: Community Development Entities, Credit Unions, Banks, Venture Capital Funds, Affordable Housing Development, Charter School Development, Community Health Facilities, Small Business Lending Programs, and Tax Credit Programs.
– Ability to work remotely and on a flexible schedule to meet established deadlines.
– Excellent writing skills;
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as business plans and financial statements;
– Ability to articulate evaluation and analysis in writing;
– Integrity to report interests honestly; safeguard the confidentiality of applications and agency guidance; and conduct reviews with consistency, fairness, and objectivity;
– Must be able to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to application reviews for 3-6 weeks review period;
– High speed internet access is required.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Public or Business Administration, Economics, Urban Planning, or related field;
– 5+years expertise in community and economic development finance;
– Experience working in and/or with low income and underserved communities;
– Experience analyzing financial statements;
– Experience performing underwriting of loans and/or investments;
– Prior experience with evaluating CDFI Fund and/ or Native American CDFI Assistance (NACA) Program applications preferred;
– Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
Those interested in serving as a field reviewer, should register at and submit their resume. The first cutoff for the initial review of applications is Friday, January 25, 2013 by 3 p.m. EST. Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered under rolling admissions for subsequent funding competitions.
Conflict of Interest: Individuals that are selected will be required to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement and a Conflict of Interest Statement
Copyright © 2013 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.