NEW YORK, N.Y. /eNewsChannels/ — Super-food “Kale: The Complete Guide to the World’s Most Powerful Superfood” (ISBN: 978-1454906254) author and rising star holistic health personality Stephanie Pedersen shares how the power of food can attract more of the good things in life with ‘Charismatic Eating,’ during her featured presentation at the State of Now Conference, #140You, June 18-19, 2013.
“Eating for Charisma is the secret no one talks about,” says Pedersen. “When you lose weight, get fit and get glowing, you increase your magnetism.”
When you increase you magnetism, almost anything becomes possible, she explains.
“Once you change your health, you become an irresistible magnet for success -in love, money, career and life,” Pedersen says. “You become more charismatic, and everyone you come in contact with responds to your presence in increasingly positive ways with equally positive outcomes.”
“Charismatic Eating” is a featured presentation at the #140You conference, with its focus on “Health, Wellness, Fitness & Food.” The conference is for individuals considering a beneficial life change, but who seek the inspiration – and extra push – they need to move forward and start their journey to looking and feeling great.
“We’ll take a personal look at how the health, fitness, wellness and food influencers affect us directly,” says Jeff Keni Pulver, conference organizer. “It’s a very exciting time, and ‘Charismatic Eating’ is an exciting topic.”
Pulver says attendees will be totally jazzed by what they learn from Pedersen.
“When Stephanie shares her perspectives on food and healthy living, she gives voice to a transformative experience and exploration of personal wellness underwritten by passion for the process and joy for the journey,” Pulver says. “When she talks about food, we want to have what she’s having.”
Consciously choosing food to increase personal charisma has its own rewards, says Pedersen. She offers five actions individuals can perform right now to increase their charisma:
1. Worship green food. Salad greens, kale, spinach, collards, cabbage, broccoli and more, these foods are filled with the potent nutrient chlorophyll. Chlorophyll helps remove energy-sapping, mood-altering toxins from the body, increases oxygen in the blood, and creates a glow that people are drawn to.
2. Dump chemical foods. Have you ever heard the saying “You are what you eat”? Would you rather be a succulent, vibrant, juicy mango or crispy, crunchy, brightly colored red pepper? Or a spoonful of phosphoric acid, calcium chloride, monosodium glutamate, or soy protein hydrolyzed? Our body was not built to metabolize or use chemicals. The body was created to eat whole foods, leaving us alert, intuitive, grounded, happy and energetic.
3. Fall in love with chia. This little seed was sacred to the Aztecs, who used it to increase their performance and endurance. Today, used to help treat cardiovascular disorders and joint pain, it has become popular among endurance athletes who need sustained energy. Chia is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, high levels of protein and a range of powerful skin enhancing antioxidants.
4. Break up with coffee. Coffee is America’s drug of choice. It fuels us, makes us productive, is our easiest legal addiction. Plus, it tastes good. More than a cup a day damages your personal charisma. A powerful diuretic, coffee draws moisture from body tissues. Coffee can also play tricks with your blood sugar, causing powerful simple-carb-cravings.
5. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Water flushes stored toxins that make you bloated, foggy and fatigued. Water also keeps the body lubricated and moist-good for brain function, blood building, bright eyes and pretty skin. Being well-hydrated also fuels your own personal energy -which happens to be essential in creating and maintaining charisma. Eight six-ounce glasses of water is ideal. Think water is boring? Add lemon or lime juice, or cucumber slices. Keep handy at all times.
“I believe food should make us feel incredible,” says Pedersen. “If it doesn’t, then we’re not living up to our full potential. If we change our relationship with food, we can create the life we’ve always imagined.”
An increasingly in-demand speaker, Pedersen’s new book, “Kale: The Complete Guide to the World’s Most Powerful Superfood,” debuted June 4 to rave reviews. Attendees at the “Charismatic Eating” seminar will have a rare opportunity to enjoy Pedersen’s unforgettable delivery style and have their questions asked and answered live and in person. “Charismatic Eating” is scheduled for 2:40 p.m. on June 18. Additionally, Pedersen will be in attendance for the duration of the conference.
Stephanie Pedersen shares “Charismatic Eating” at the #140You, State of Now conference, “Health, Wellness, Fitness & Food,” June 18-19, 2013 at the 92nd Street YMCA, 1395 Lexington Ave. For information on Stephanie Pedersen, visit http://www.highimpacthealth.com/ . For conference preregistration and information, visit http://140you.me/ .
News Summary: Super-food ‘Kale: The Complete Guide to the World’s Most Powerful Superfood’ (ISBN: 978-1454906254) author and rising star holistic health personality Stephanie Pedersen shares how the power of food can attract more of the good things in life with ‘Charismatic Eating,’ during her featured presentation at the State of Now Conference, #140You, June 18-19, 2013.
This version of news story is Copr. © 2013 eNewsChannels™ and the Neotrope® News Network – all commercial and reprint rights reserved.