(SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) — NEWS: Cogensia is pleased to announce the release of Customer Management Platform (CMP) 3.0. This release is an industry-leading proprietary platform that integrates source data from all customer touchpoints to automate targeting and personalization throughout the customer lifecycle.
CMP 3.0 solves challenges related to omni-channel execution and delivers relevant 1:1 customer experiences.
With the release of CMP 3.0, new features include:
* Real-time data ingestion and transformation
* Real-time identity management and transaction householding
* Integrate and enrich existing channels such as loyalty, mobile, or social media
* Audience Builder, which allows users to highly-customizable audiences using hundreds of pre-built characteristics (or customizable), including behaviors, product-specific purchasing, demographics, and machine learning
* Schedule one-time, recurring, and triggered channel deployments and marketing campaigns
* Embedded Qlik Analytics for highly interactive business intelligence
* Customer-focused reporting across locations, products, channels, and customers
* Built-in modules for demographics, segments, and guest satisfaction.
Brad Rukstales, President and CEO of Cogensia says, “Clients increase sales by 3-5% when they focus on their customers. CMP 3.0 provides unmatched integration, reporting, channel, and marketing support, all in one platform. By incorporating our third-party data, we typically double the size of a client’s marketable customer base.”
CMP 3.0 will be showcased from September 8-10 at next week’s Food Service Technology conference in Dallas, Texas. To learn more about CMP 3.0 and how Cogensia can help businesses and brands know their customer, inquiries can be emailed to: Info@Cogensia.com.
Cogensia is a customer marketing solutions firm empowering clients with data and insights by delivering technology solutions that facilitate program design, data management & integration, access to external data and real-time intelligence. Today, we partner with clients on an international basis driving compelling intelligence for their digital advertising, online and offline CRM, real-time predictive modeling, and data management to deliver incremental ROI.
For more information, visit https://www.cogensia.com/
Related link: https://www.cogensia.com/
This version of news story was published on and is Copr. © eNewsChannels™ (eNewsChannels.com) – part of the Neotrope® News Network, USA – all rights reserved. Information is believed accurate but is not guaranteed. For questions about the above news, contact the company/org/person noted in the text and NOT this website. Published image may be sourced from third party newswire service and not created by eNewsChannels.com.